Downtown Edmond Has it All!
Downtown Edmond is bustling with quaint shops and restaurants. Public sculptures grace the sidewalks for all to enjoy. However, we’re here to talk about shopping. A small stretch of North Broadway can cover almost all of your shopping needs. In this post, we’ll cover a few of the shops that we pop into after a long day at the office. (When in Downtown Edmond, stop by our office and say hello!)
Native Summit is our go-to outdoor outfitter. They are located adjacent to our office, at 100 N. Broadway. Consequently, they get our pop-by business more than I’d like to admit. Most importantly, the staff is cordial and have a burning love for nature. They changed their name in November 2016 from Edmond Summit Co. However, that is all that has changed about this shop. Reasonable prices go hand in hand with their quality brands. If you love adventure, but don’t want to go broke in the process; Native Summit should be your outfitter as well.
Shopping for Clothes?
If you’re adding to or totally re-inventing your wardrobe, Downtown Edmond has you covered. With this is mind, here are a few of the options.
- Maintream Boutique – this women’s retail boutique is perfect for the fashion-sensible ladies in your life. They carry clothing and accessories that women of all different styles and generations will love.
- Pink Petal Boutique – Wine glasses, Lipsense and fashion for days. Their collection of dresses and tops are perfect for a night out or for the office. Pair a suede skirt together with a game day shirt for your next tailgate party.
- McCall’s For Men – Are you searching for the perfect suit? McCall’s can help you look your best. From casual to three-piece, they’ll outfit you with the perfect touch of class.
- Head Over Heals Boutique – The right pair of heels can make or break a look. For this reason, it’s imperative to find the right design and the proper fitting. The specialists at Head Over Heels can properly fit your comfort level and your style.
- Cinnamon Bears – When shopping in Downtown Edmond, even the little tikes can be fashionable. Cinnamon Bears specializes in everything cuddly. Your baby can be the talk of the town while looking their best. They also carry unique room decor for that brand new nursery!
Antiques, collectibles and the glory of times past can be found in Downtown Edmond. Edmond Antiques and Broadway Antiques & Market are two of our after-lunch stops. You never know what kind of treasures await around each corner. Be sure to stop in regularly to see any new additions!
Shopping in Edmond for Specialty items has become a destination adventure. Walls filled with Candy, Soda and quirky gifts are waiting for you at Rocket Fizz. While Sterling’s Home & Gifts can decorate your abode into something to behold. In addition, Fields Jewelry has been supplying Edmond with Custom Jewelry and repair since 1979. All that glitters is gold.
In conclusion, there are so many more shops, businesses and eats in Downtown Edmond than we could cover in one article. Together with all the new construction and development, Downtown doesn’t appear to be slowing its momentum either. Take an afternoon and see what this picturesque setting has to offer you.
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”2″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”0″ thumbnail_width=”120″ thumbnail_height=”90″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”32″ number_of_columns=”4″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”1″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” slug=”Shopping-in-Downtown-Edmond” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]