This park features two playgrounds, a disc golf course, two basketball courts, exercise station, volleyball court, skate park, amphitheater, and athletic complex.
Now Open! February 3, 2014;
The new YMCA in Mitch Park is scheduled to open early 2014. A beautiful $22.5 million +, 105,000 sq ft facility along with traditional YMCA programs for all ages. Amenities include:
- 1/8 scale indoor suspended track (8 laps to make a mile) for running and walking, Large group exercise studio for classes such as; Body Pump, Zumba, boot camp classes, Medium group exercise studio for specialty classes, such as; cycling; yoga and pilates X-Arcade, which will contain interactive fitness equipment for kids of all ages
- Full sized gymnasium for sports such as basketball, volleyball, lacrosse & indoor soccer
- Birthday party rooms
- Supervised Child Watch Play Area
- Dedicated locker rooms for youth, adults and families
- Competitive Natatorium with an Olympic size pool will serve the aquatic needs for the Edmond Public Schools. This portion of the facility will provide one of the top venues in the state to view competitive swimming with fixed seating for 800 spectators. Edmond Public Schools is scheduled to host the 2014 state high school swim meet in February.
- Leisure Pool with dedicated lap swimming and swim lesson space. Play dish with spray features, toys and slide for kids. Swim area with vortex for resistance training or play.
- Stand alone 130 ft water slide winding outside the building and back in with a splash down.
- 9,000 sq ft. Wellness center that overlooks the competitive natatorium. It will have cardio and strength equipment
- Lots of social space to hang out and enjoy time together with friends
- This brand new facility is slated to host the OK state championship swim meet February 2014
Covell between Kelly and Santa Fe
301 S. Bryant, Suite A-500
Edmond, OK 73034